Servants of the Lord (SOLD) specifically targets mature men from ages forty-one (41) and above. SOLD provides an environment wherein they will be empowered to manage their lives accordingly and find spiritual sustenance. SOLD activities revolve around the spirit of brotherhood offering pastoral formation programs that mold its members to become “True Men of God”.
Its membership profile varies from young adults, bachelors, married men who are living separately from their spouses due to work assignment, widowers, and those who are legally separated.
- Pure SOLD CLP – Community Evangelization Program
Encourages members to conduct exclusive Christian Life Programs for SOLD candidates.
- Corporate/Government Evangelization
This program is bringing SOLD to the work place – conducting CLPs for men or facilitating in mixed CLPs and integrating the graduates to their respective sectors.
CFC Servants of the Lord (SOLD) Ministry Inquiry Form
3. Prison Ministry Program
No one should be deprived of Christ’s salvation, even hardened criminals, and SOLD takes part in the mission to the prisoners by bringing the CLP inside the prison cells and giving them love, peace and hope.
4. Police/Military Program
Peace and order is a man’s job and to achieve that our brothers in uniform must have Christ in their hearts. SOLD is a new breed of men who braves to conduct CLPs in the police and military camps.
5. “Usapang Maginoo” (Good Men’s Talk)
6. Gift of Life (Pro-life) Ministry
Conducting Men’s Values Formation, showing the brothers how to become true men of God through the teachings and activities that will definitely attract them to join.
- Catholic Faith Teaching Series: Topic #2 – Purgatory and Hell June 15, 2021
- Consecration to St. Joseph April 7, 2021
- CFC USA PRESENTS – A SERIES ON EXPLAINING THE CATHOLIC FAITH BY FR. CRIS ALAR April 5, 2021